Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tanggatuah Sdn Bhd

Hello again,

This time I would like to share some fond memories that I have with my former company, Tanggatuah Sdn Bhd. I spent 3 years working for that company. During my tenure there, I made a lot of friends namely; Zubaidah, Fauziah, Nazian, Dannyliah and Suhaili, to name a few. It was here too that I met my husband, Nizman. He was selling Insurance to a colleague of mine one day and everything else was history.



Here are some pictures I took using my cellular phone before the office moved to the new location in Asia City Complex.





They're my former colleagues and friends, From left: Dannyliah, myself, Leng Leng and Zubaidah




Theyre some inspiring cartoonist too, we've just discovered.

Documents are all kept in plastic bags waiting to be transported.

This is Zubaidah, everyone called her kak Zu.. besides her job as our company's accountant, she also consult everyone who needs her help and advice.



This is Fauziah, our Executive Director. A friendly person and happy go lucky type..



Nazian, too many thing i can say about her.. but one thing i must mention "food lovers".



1 comment:

  1. "Follow" blog ini membuat penjenayah sukar melakukan jenayah berulang kali, sebelum tindakan dapat diambil. Penjenayah juga pasti baca blog ini. Pandai menipu tanggung akibat. Please click "follow" on the right panel of Malaysia Commercial Crimes Blog. http://business-crime.blogspot.com/ .

    ReplyDelete