Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Baby


As I entered the room, I was greeted by a lady "Good Morning Miss Noor and how are you doing ?". I answered politely "Fine, Thank you" to her. In front of me is my Gynecologist, Dr Sarva and his nurse attending to me on my regular monthly check up.

As I lied on the bed of the Gyne, he placed a gadget to scan my stomach, my emotions were mixed with excitement and scarcity. My husband, Nizman was standing next to him observing the Doctor's actions. Few seconds after placing he scanner on me, I could see vividly the consition of our baby in me. He/she is very active kicking and having a good time there. As of now, it is 16 weeks old and my date of delivery is on February 2010. I will be adding updates on blog monthly.

In the meantime, have a nice day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment