Monday, June 3, 2013

Pesta Kaamatan

Finally school break is here, my husband and I decided to just stay home due to the news from friends posting saying that road to Kundasang is not in good condition, road was closed due to land slide that leads to hours of traffic jammed.  Yet, we are happy to have time to spend together in town where Pesta Kaamatan was held.. it's a Harvest Festival for Sabah native like Kadazan Dusun where everyone will gather at KDCA for many activities such as Unduk Ngadau Competition, visiting Sabah Native traditional houses..where there will be traditional dancing, traditional costumes..not forgetting the stalls where u can get various local food. My son was so lucky to won a price from one of the participants during Kaamatan.  This is one of the traditional menu called Sup Lihing where I made it my self during the Kaamatan.

No comments:

Post a Comment